In the Orientation Part of the program you have the following Learning Objectives:
1. Define the origins of the word barber.
2. Name the advancements made in cosmetology during the nineteenth, twentieth, and early twenty-first centuries.
3. List several career opportunities available to a licensed beauty practitioner.
4. List the principles that contribute to personal and professional success.
5. Create a mission statement.
6. Explain how to set long-term and short-term goals.
7. Discuss the most effective ways to manage time.
8. Describe good study habits.
9. Define ethics.
10. List the characteristics of a healthy, positive attitude.
11. Understand the importance of professional hygiene.
12. Explain the concept of dressing for success.
13. Demonstrate an understanding of ergonomic principles and ergonomically correct postures and movement.
14. List the golden rules of human relations.
15. Explain the definition of effective communication.
16. Conduct a successful client consultation/needs assessment.
17. Handle an unhappy client.
18. Build open lines of communication with coworkers.
Click Here for the Detailed Outline